For your business to be desirable to a buyer, there are 8 key questions that need answered:
- Does the BUYER have the skills and knowledge to improve the business?
- Does the BUYER have the financial resources to buy and run the business?
- Does the BUYER enjoy the business?
- IMPORTANT: Does your business generate enough funds to pay the BUYER a decent income, cover the payments for any financing incurred when buying the business, and earn the buyer a respectable return on his or her initial cash outlay?
- Are your books and records verifiable?
- Is the price reasonable?
- Does the business “look” appealing?
- Is the learning curve short and is the BUYER confident he or she will be able to manage and grow your business?
How desirable is YOUR business? We can help – call us now at 732-389-0313.