10. Business buyers don’t really know what they want to buy, but as in art, they will recognize it when they see it.
9. Buyers are overwhelmed with opportunities and don’t know how to separate the good from the bad.
8. Sellers don’t want to sell for too little.
7. Buyers don’t want to pay too much.
6. Neither the buyer or the seller really knows what the business is worth. But you can bet they will have an opinion!
5. Sellers do not know how to effectively market a business for sale.
4. Business owners are very poor negotiators when it comes to selling their own business. They are too emotionally involved!
3. Neither the buyer nor the seller know how to best structure a deal in such a way that both parties win.
2. Business owners don’t want their employees, vendors, or anyone else to know they are even thinking about possibly selling their business. They want it to be a secret!
What they really want to tell us is…
“Don’t let anyone know my business is for sale, but sell it for the best price to a person who doesn’t know they want to buy it… and do it quickly.”
… and the #1 reason selling a business is so difficult?
1. They don’t have us!
To sell a business in today’s tough economic environment, you need a fighter on your side. Someone who has done it before.
So what are YOU waiting for?
To get started, just complete the form below and we will contact you ASAP!