We are based right here in Monmouth County (25+ years) and know the local market inside and out.
We get calls everyday from buyers looking for a business.
If you are thinking about selling a business in Monmouth County, your first call should be to us!
Gene Friedman, better known as the “King of Taxi’s” in New York City, had it all just a few short years ago. He really did.
Then it happened. It didn’t seem like much at first.
Here are the top 10 reasons to talk to us first…
1. We are experts at maintaining confidentiality. We know how important it is when selling a business.
Check out our “Roadmap To The Successful Sale of Your Business”
It is a great place to start!
While everyone THINKS they know how the process of selling (or buying) a business works, the truth is…
Sure, we’re all busy. Even 12 year-old kids talk about how busy they are (well, maybe they text how busy they are!). Business owners are no different.
10. Business buyers don’t really know what they want to buy, but as in art, they will recognize it when they see it.
9. Buyers are overwhelmed with opportunities and don’t know how to separate the good from the bad.
For your business to be desirable to a buyer, there are 8 key questions that need answered:
1. Does the BUYER have the skills and knowledge to improve the business?
2. Does the BUYER have the financial resources to buy and run the business?
In Harvey McKay’s great book he tells a true story about a Professor Bonk (who taught chemistry at Duke University) to illustrate an important point about ethics and integrity.
First, integrity is always right.
Second, dishonesty can be a very risky business-right?
There are some things in life that take time, no matter how much you want to rush them.
Business owners have lots of questions when it comes to selling their business.
Here are the first 5 questions a business buyer should ask.